Please be aware of the kick off times, teams and venues for the Summer Competition- 2018.
Participating teams confirmed for the Summer Competition are listed below................
WESTERN REGION EASTERN REGION
HOPPERS CROSSING SOCCER CLUB BRAESIDE SOCCER CLUB
Address: Grange Reserve,, Hogans Rd, Address: 906 Springvale Road ,
Hoppers Crossing VIC Braeside VIC
1. BARNSTONEWORTH 1. KHALSA LIONS
2. PEGS 2. EASTERN TIGERS
3. ASYLUM SEEKERS 3. BATI TRAKYA
4. NORTH MELBOURNE ATHLETIC 4. MONASH GRYPHON
5. ST.ALBANS VUKOVAR 5.SAVAGE UNITED
6. S.P.S.C. 6. PRAHRAN CITY
7. AZAAD 7. PAS EASTERN WANDERERS
8.HOPPERS CROSSING F.C. 8. MELBOURNE MAGIC
Teams will he split into two regions,one in the West and one in the East.
Each team will play each other once with the team topping their group will play off in the final, at the Hoppers Crossing F.C.
Kick off times will be 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. At this stage there will be different times for the last round robin games in the East.
In the Western Region the nets will need to be put up and removed before and after the games.
Please, all teams need to assist in putting up and removal of the nets.
Please ensure that changing rooms and shower areas are swept out prior to leaving the facilities.
Leave the facilities clean.
Each team is responsible for bringing their own kits, water bottles, footballs, first aid etc and there will be a team sheet book in the changing
rooms for ALL TEAMS TO USE.PLEASE LEAVE IT IN THE ROOMS.
The cost is $300.00 PER TEAM.
Please deposit this amount in the VicSoccer account, making sure it is identifiable to your club, proceed as follows :-
ANZ Bank - Werribee Plaza
BSB: 013 664
Account Number: 4770 16165
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY THURSDAY 01 FEBRUARY - IF YOUR CLUB HAS NOT PAID THIS AMOUNT INTO THE ACCOUNT BY THIS
DATE YOU TEAM MAY FORFEIT ITS' PLACE IN THE COMPETITION.
COMPETITION RULES :-.
1. There will be two 35 minute halves.
2. Interchange is allowed.
3.Team sheets need to be with the referees 10 minutes prior to kick off.
4. If a game is abandoned because the players safety is in danger because of adverse weather conditions the match result will be decided by
an independent panel.
5.Referees payment is $90.00 per game with the payment to be shared and delivered to the referees room at the conclusion of the game by
representatives from both teams.
6. This is a pre season friendly competition - please treat it as such. Enjoy the games in the manner that we all expect.
7. THIS IS IMPORTANT - If you are a current player in VicSoccer you are insured up to the usual amount as applies to league games.
If you are not a current player in VicSoccer you need to be insured, please get your team secretary to contact the office on 0432 996 216 it is an
easy process to get insured for the tournament. This process needs to be completed prior to Friday 2 February 2018.
8.Any team currently not playing in VicSoccer will need to email me your playing squad with names and date of birth.
9. Photographic evidence needs to be shown to the match officials, prior to the start of the game, if requested by the referee.
Any issues, please contact Keith on 0432 996 216.