We are now at the quarter final stage of the mens and women's cup competitions to be played Sunday 09 September 2018.
There is no doubt some teams will be travelling to and playing against other teams for the first time. To ensure that your game is an enjoyable
experience here are some tips you may wish to think about.
1. Check the fixtures for your particular competition, in most cases, if you are a multiple team club, the chances are that your teams will be playing
at different venues.
2. Check the venue and your opponent, make sure you know how to get to the ground in plenty of time for the kick off. The draw has been on the
website for several week now.
3. The cost of match officials is to be shared equally by both teams, with the home team collecting the money and ensuring the match officials
4. There is nothing worse than travelling to a ground to then discover your opponents play in the same colour kit. Make sure it doe not happen to
your club !!
5. The competition guidelines have been on the website for several weeks, read them and understand them, if you are uncertain,
please call Keith on 0432 996 216.
6. For nearly all the games, three match officials have been appointed.
7. As usual, I will have my phone on all day, so if you do need any assistance, please call me,
and as always, enjoy your football.........................................................